Job Purpose: To support field installation of Energy manager units in the field
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To survey the site and prepare electrical connection diagrams
- To prepare, Install and connect power supply wiring, cables, conduit,and electrical apparatus for Energy Manager and equipment as per circuit diagram provided at designated locations across India
- Operates a variety of standard power tools, equipment and trenchers in electrical installations, maintenance and repair activities on a regular basis.
- Diagnose and resolve problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment using testing instruments and equipment related to Energy Manager.
- Grouting and mounting the Energy manager system as per the wiring diagrams
- Electrical commissioning of Energy Manager
- Configuration and data monitoring of the systems
- Maintains all electrical wiring records and logs as needed.
- To follow and use all safety PPEs during the electrical installations.
- Coordinate with the field team and trouble shoot in case of any failures.
Skills & Experience
Qualifications: BE/B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics from reputed university Minimum 1st class marks in B. Tech
- 3-4 years experience in electrical systems installations & commissioning.
- Good knowledge about electrical circuit diagrams.
- Hands on field experience on electrical equipment’s like UPS, A/C , Battery, lights etc.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Knowledge about electrical circuit diagrams preparation
- Good command in Microsoft excel
- Knowledge of electrical parameters monitoring and control