Job Purpose (brief)
To develop a full-scale Big Data capable Data warehousing application using React JS, Springboot, Python & Postgres SQL as tools in AWS environment.
Key Accountabilities (tasks, duties, responsibilities)
- 1-2 years of hands-on coding experience in React JS, Springboot or MySQL in AWS environment and to have a good understanding on Data Structures
- Working knowledge of AWS as a Cloud platform
- 1-2 years of code debugging skills
- Should be able to work under the supervision of a FSD Module Lead
- Should be a very good Team Player
- Should be a very good learner and must be accountable for the JIRA tickets.
- Working knowledge of JIRA tickets will be an added advantage.
- Nice to have understanding of Message Queues
- Should have experience in writing API and UI Test Cases
- BE/B. Tech – CSE/ECE; MCA
- 1-2 years of experience in software code development, programming
- Hands on experience AWS, Azure cloud DB management
- Good verbal and written communication
- Cloud DB management
- Basics of SQL, Python, UI/UX knowledge
- Good interpersonal and public relations skills
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assertiveness, good interactive skills
- Task and delivery oriented
- Ability to work in startups and maturity to deal with ambiguity.